Whether it's a daytime walk or a week-long stay, your dog will receive the highest level of care and attention :)
It takes a lot of energy and effort to keep any dog happy. Finding time for all those daily walks can be stressful, not to mention finding someone reliable to look after your beloved pooch while you´re away on business or vacation.
Allow me to take some of that stress away with daytime walks or day/overnight stays in our affectionate, dog-friendly home!
I have lived in Stavanger for three and a half years, and greatly enjoy all the outdoor attractions the region has to offer. As a child I was inseparable from our family´s Border Collie - Joey - and would love to have more companions like him on my walks and adventures in Stavanger.
My partner and I have a pet-friendly house with enclosed patio/garden. There is a small park a short walk from our house as well as a dedicated ´Dog Park´ and a great coastal path along Godalen in Stavanger Øst for longer walks. Our beloved cat Alice is a house cat and very comfortable sharing her space with dogs.
- Eiendom: Hus
- Egne hunder: 0
- Andre kjæledyr: Alice (the friendliest cat you could ever meet)
- Utendørsområder: Terrasse
- Jeg har tilgang til bil i en nødsituasjon
- Jeg kan gi medisin til hunden
Alle DogBuddy bookinger inkluderer:
- Dedikert support & avbestillingsbeskyttelse
- Opp til 15 mkr ansvarsforsikring
- Gratis GPS sporing av turer
- Bilde & video oppdateringer